JRB Chartered Surveyors will always endeavour to provide a high quality service. In every case we will send a full written description of the service offered before carrying out the inspection. The Level 3 Survey Report will be produced in line with RICS guidelines.
A Level 3 Survey doesn’t include a valuation, but your surveyor can provide this separately if you need one at an agreed extra cost.
A Level 3 Survey can include details of:
- Major and minor defects and what they could mean
- Results of damp testing on walls
- Damage to timbers – including woodworm and rot
- The condition of damp-proofing, insulation and drainage (though drains aren’t tested)
- Technical information on the construction of the property and the materials used
- The location
- Recommendations for any further special inspections.